KVC Co., LTD (our company as referred below) will establish the following basic policy and operate it reliably in order to handle personal information to be kept from customer and personal information of people related to our company.
- We will abide by legislation, rules and regulations on Personal Information.
- We will define in-house rules necessary to protect Personal Information, establish programs to abide by those rules, and our directors and employees shall practice these rules and policies.
- We will collect Personal Information according to appropriate methods in accordance with in-house rules, and only use that information limited to the scope for which the information was agreed for use, and never disclose or provide that information to a third party unless there is a suitable reason to do so.
- We will take organizational, personnel, physical and technical safety measures and policies necessary to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information retained, as well as prevent loss, destruction, modification and leakage of personal information.
- We will periodically audit how personal information is protected, and accordingly review in-house rules and management methods, as well as sustain suitable corrective policies, as necessary.
- We will educate and train our directors and employees on protection of personal information and suitable ways to manage personal information, to thoroughly ensure that personal information is appropriately handled throughout daily business activities.
- We will swiftly confirm the identity of the requesting individual and take swift measures to accommodate the request of the requesting individual in the case that we are requested to disclose, amend, terminate use, delete ore erase personal information.
Personal information is information on an individual and can identify the individual by name, address, telephone number, mail address, etc. describing the information etc. EEA (European Economic Area) If you use it, it is applicable to General Date Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). Even if it can not be identified with that information alone, it can be easily collated with other information, and as a result personal information can include those that can identify individuals.
1.Matters concerning the publication of purpose of using personal information
(1) Purpose of use in case of directly acquiring personal information other than in writing and indirectly acquiring personal information In the case of acquiring personal information written directly from the customer himself / herself, the purpose of use will be indicated each time, but in case you acquire personal information directly or indirectly by other methods In case, we will deal with within the restricted range of the following purpose of use.
① Personal information about dealings:
Sending and collecting direct mails, questionnaires, catalog shipping, estimates, orders, manufacturing orders, order confirmation, invoices, payment statements and IR materials, etc., delivery and collection of products, etc. Communication and management work required for taking over
② Personal information on shareholders:
Sending and collection of notice of convocation of shareholders meetings, reports, notices of resolutions and IR materials, etc., and necessary communication and management work in relation to shareholders
③ Personal information on employees:
The necessary communication and management work in relation to employees
(2) Matters arising on the voluntariness of the person himself giving personal information to us and matters to the principal when we do not give that information
Submission of personal information is voluntary for yourself, but it is necessary for our company's business.
Therefore, due to insufficient / incorrect provision of information or refusal to provide services, our company's business performance is hindered, contacts do not reach you, disadvantages such as getting involved in crime etc. danger Etc. occurs, we will bear the results in person.
(3) Matters concerning the handling of entrusted personal information
Personal information deposited as a result of entrusting the data processing work by the computer from each of our business sites will be handled within the scope of the purpose of the business execution.
(4) Matters concerning acquisition by merger, company split, business succession
When we acquire personal information acquired from the other company through merger, division company or business succession carried out at our company, we may handle it within the purpose of use described in (1) above.
(5) Matters concerning common use
The Group company may occasionally use it within the scope of the purpose of use described in (1) ① and ③ above.
2. About third-party provision of personal information
We will properly manage the personal information acquired to achieve the purpose of use and will not provide it to third parties in advance without obtaining the consent of the individual concerning said personal information. However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without your consent, to the extent not contrary to the relevant laws and regulations.
※ When based on laws and ordinances.
※ In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or wealth, and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
※ It is necessary to cooperate with the government agencies or local governments or persons entrusted with them to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and it may hinder the execution of the affairs by obtaining the consent of the principal If there is.
3.Matters concerning procedures, etc. in response to requests for disclosure etc
We request disclosure of disclosure from the principal or its agent concerning disclosure subject, disclosure addition, deletion, suspension or elimination of use, suspension of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure ), We will respond by the following method.
(1) Items for which disclosure is requested
For the items of personal information to be disclosed that we are subject to disclosure, please contact the department in charge of our company below. In addition, please describe the items that are sufficient to identify the disclosure target personal information subject to the prescribed application form. In addition, please also inform the secretariat if you need information that will contribute to the identification.
(Department in charge)
46-2, Nishinaka-cho, Nishinosyo, Kisshoin, Minami-ku, Kyoto 601-8303, Japan
KVC CO.,LTD Control Division
(2) Request for Disclosure etc
For requests for disclosure, please contact the department in charge of our company.
(3) Documents (forms) to be submitted upon request for disclosure etc.
In the case of requesting disclosure, etc., we will enclose the following documents for confirming the identity after contacting us in advance by telephone or e-mail addressed to our department in charge, Please mail.
Documents for identity verification(One of the following types of copy)
※ Driver's license;
※ Insurance card of various insurance(Health insurance card holder);
※ Insured person's certificate of long-term care insurance;
※ pension book;
※ Certificate of residence;
※ In addition, when we inform you in advance to our office, documents approved by us in accordance with the above documents;
(If the address is different from the current address, a certificate of residence certifying the residential history is also attached, and the passport ・ the passport where the domicile of residence etc. is stated is copied except for items such as "Register of origin", resident card, family register, Please enclose the one that was issued within 3 months at the time of receipt of certificate of registered matters description, stamp certificate etc.)
(4) Request for disclosure etc. by proxy
Where a person seeking disclosure etc. is a statutory agent of a principal who is a minor or an adult ward or if he is an agent delegated by the principal for requesting disclosure etc. Please enclose the following documents in addition to the documents in the preceding paragraph.
A. In case of legal representative
※ Documents for confirming the legal representation right(If you are a legal representative of an adult ward, you can also copy a certificate of registration matters, if you are a custodian, a copy of your insurance card filled with dependents)・・・1 Copy
B. In the case of an agent by delegation
※ power of attorney;・・・1 Copy
※ Personal seal certificate;・・・1 Copy
※ Documents for confirming that the agent is the agent himself / herself(A copy of an official document such as an agent's driver's license or passport)・・・1 Copy
(5) Fees required for disclosure etc. and how to collect them
For each application, gold 1,000 yen;
Please enclose the postal periodic small orders or postage stamps for 1,000 yen of money in the application documents. In addition, if the fee shortage and the fee are not enclosed, we will do so, but if there is no payment within the prescribed period, we will correspond as if there was no request for disclosure etc. I will.
(6) How to respond to requests for disclosure etc.
We will reply in writing to the applicant's written application address.
(7) Purpose of use of personal information acquired concerning request for disclosure etc.
Personal information acquired in accordance with the request for disclosure etc. will be handled only within the range necessary for requesting disclosure etc. In addition, documents submitted will be stored for 1 year after we ship the response document to the request for disclosure etc, then we will destroy it. (We will strictly manage storage and disposal based on internal standards)
(8) Freedom of non-disclosure of personal information to be disclosed
We can not respond to requests for disclosure etc. in the following cases. In addition, if we make such a decision, I will inform you in writing by attaching to that applicant's written application address with a statement to that effect and a reason. Also, in such cases as well, we will charge the above prescribed fee.
※ When you can not verify your identity, such as when the address stated in your application does not match the address stated in the documents for identity verification and the address that we recognize;
※ In case of not being able to confirm proxy authority on application by proxy;
※ When there is a deficiency in the prescribed application documents;
※ In the case where the subject of request for disclosure etc. does not correspond to the disclosed personal information;
※ When there is a danger of harming the life, body, property or other interests of the person or the third party;
※ When there is a risk of seriously hindering the proper implementation of our business;
※ In case of violating other laws and ordinances;
4. Matters concerning reception desk of complaint
For complaints concerning our company's handling of personal information, please contact below. Please note that we can not accept your consultation after coming to our company directly.
（Complaint reception desk）
46-2, Nishinaka-cho, Nishinosyo, Kisshoin, Minami-ku, Kyoto 601-8303, Japan
KVC CO.,LTD Control Division